1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup wholewheat flour
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup raspberries (frozen work best)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix the flour, coconut, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the egg then add the coconut milk, honey and vanilla essence.
- Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Very gently stir in the raspberries...frozen are best as they hold their shape more.
- Pop in the oven for 20-25 mins
Yummy if eaten warm! :-)
Have a look at some of our other delicious recipes