1/4 cup coconut milk
2 cups plain flour
2 tsp bicarb of soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup raw sugar/honey
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin pan.
- Combine flour, bicarb of soda and salt in one bowl. In another mix the sugar/honey and olive oil.
- Mash the bananas and add to the oil mixture.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla extract to the banana mix and stir well.
- Add the flour mix and stir until just combined.
- Add coconut and stir gently.
- Fill each muffin case to 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 mins.