When do we collect personal information?
- When you use our website to view or buy products
- When you return something to us
- When you contact us online
- When you agree to be added to our mailing list
What kind of information will you collect?
The information we store about you may change from time to time but it will generally include information such as:
- Your name and address
- Your email address
- Your card details
- Your telephone number
- Your child’s name and size of clothing
- The type of items you buy from us online
- The average order of our customers
We may use your information for internal purposes to undertake research on improving our service to you.
Will you protect my personal information?
We will always aim to protect any personal information we collect from those who buy from us online. We have administrative procedures in place to protect against loss and misuse of any information we keep on record about you.
When you shop with us online you may get the opportunity to subscribe to our mailing list which is sent via email. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing list within 5 working days.
Can I see what information you hold on record about me?
If you would like to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you, simply email us at email@example.com and we will respond to your request.
Will my personal information be shared with anyone else?
Little Forest Folk will never disclose your personal information without your prior consent.
- What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or hard drive if you agree. They cannot harm your computer and do not contain any information that identifies you personally. We will never collect any personal information about you, or anyone using your device, such as name, address or financial details, using our website cookies.
- Some features used on this website may involve a cookie being sent to your computer by a third party. For example, if you view or listen to any embedded audio or video content you may be sent cookies from the site where the embedded content is hosted. Likewise, if you share any content on this website through social networks you may be sent cookies from these websites. We have no control over third party cookies so please check the websites of these third parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- To be able to access parts of our site, for example online shopping, your device must be set to accept cookies. You can block cookies at any point by changing your browser settings. Every browser has a different way to turn cookies off so it’s best to check in your browser’s help section.
- You can find out more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the below:
Cookie name: Cookie Description
Squarespace (SS_MID ss_cid ss_cpvisit ss_cvisit) These cookies are used by Squarespace, a web publishing company, to track use of the website and allow some of the site’s features.
crumb Session cookie(expires when you exit your browser)
Google Analytics (_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz _utmv _utmx) These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Little Forest Folk site. They collect information in an anonymous form, for example the number of visitors to the site and the pages they visited.
Blocking and deleting cookies
You can block cookies by changing the settings on your browser to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. For information on how to do so, please click here. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For information on how to delete cookies, please click here.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout