Welcome to Little Forest Folk Chiswick
We start the day at the Piccolo Play Centre. This is where we welcome children when they are dropped off in the mornings and where we enjoy lots of free play. Our little ones enjoy a hearty, nutritious breakfast to prepare them for a day of fun and physical activity in the great outdoors before getting their outdoor gear on in preparation for the real fun to begin.
Each day we will set up base at either Chiswick House & Gardens or Kew Gardens. Our base is made up of cosy pop-up sleeping tents, a small nappy changing tent, a toilet tent and a hand washing station.
Activities can range from treasure hunts, climbing trees, building dens and creative play to reading stories, mark making and mathematics (counting leaves, acorns, feathers, dividing, sharing, combining) in the forest.
We enjoy our morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack out in the forest, then towards late afternoon we start to make our way back to our base at Piccolo Play Centre. Here we will take the time to reflect upon our day, enjoy an extra curricular class and discuss with the children what they enjoyed the most, using these discussions to help us plan our activities for the next day.
Join our 2017 - 2018 waiting list here
Piccolo Play Centre, Duke Road, London, W4 2JR
We are based in the café area at the Piccolo Play Centre, where children are dropped off each morning.
There is some parking available outside the centre but this is suitable for pickup and drop off only and can not be used for all day parking.
We take the children to Kew Gardens on Monday and Friday, and Chiswick House & Gardens on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Interested in taking a look around? Sign up to our newsletter and we can let you know when the next site visits are available for all of our Little Forest Folk nurseries.
Join our newsletter here
Drop off address
Piccolo Play Centre, Duke Road, London, W4 2JR
Nursery green space address
Either Chiswick House & Gardens or Kew Gardens
Meet The Team
Our super creative Chiswick team is managed by Nafisa and deputy managed by Arturo. Between them, the Chiswick team have over 25 years of childcare experience! To learn more about Nafisa and the rest of the Chiswick team click here:
Free places for two-year-olds
As a social-purpose business, Little Forest Folk offer free places for full-time childcare for qualifying two-year-old children. If you are eligible for two-year-old government funding you will be eligible for our Little Forest Folk programme of free places.
government funded places
Your child is able to access 570 hours of free entitlement hours funded by the government from the term after their third birthday. This funding can be applied across the school terms (38 weeks per year) or stretched to cover a longer period of the year (51 weeks per year).
There are two options for attending Little Forest Folk Chiswick, a Full Day or a Sessional Day. Full Days include breakfast, lunch and dinner, whereas Sessional Days are shorter days that include breakfast and lunch. Both include a morning and afternoon snack. We ask for a minimum commitment of at least two days per week per child.
Full Day 7:45am - 6:00pm, £78.00
Sessional Day 7:45am - 4:00pm, £68.00
For more information about our pricing and how payments are structured, please follow the link below.
School holidays Only
9:30am - 3:30pm, £63.00
We run holiday camps during school holidays at our Chiswick nursery. We have a limited number of places per day so if you would like your child to attend, we would advise booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you'd like to learn more about our holiday camps and to book a place for your child, please follow the link below.
- Our 2016 - 2017 waiting list is closed until April 2017 due to huge demand. This form is to register for our 2017 - 2018 waiting list only.
- Children must be at least two years old to join Little Forest Folk
- We cannot guarantee your child a place at the time of joining the waiting list but we will keep you informed nearer to the time you’d like your child to start.
- We ask for a minimum commitment of at least two Full Days or two Sessional Days per week per child.
- We do ask parents to pay a £25 deposit at the time of joining the waiting list. This fee is to secure a place on the waiting list only. If a place becomes available, and you accept it, then this amount will be deducted from your enrolment fee.
- An enrolment fee of £150 is required upon registration. This includes a set of high quality Didrikson’s waterproofs for your child. You will be responsible for ensuring your child is appropriately dressed in their waterproofs every day they attend Little Forest Folk.