• 3 cups oats
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 cup toasted flaked almonds
• 1 cup pecans, chopped
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 6 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees
- Mix up the oats, coconut, almonds, nuts & sea salt in a large bowl.
- Over a low heat melt the coconut oil and whisk in the maple syrup until well combined.
- Take the oil off the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the oil mixture over the oats and stir until the oat mix is thoroughly coated in the oil.
- Pour into a baking tray and bake for approx 20 mins until the mixture is lightly browned.
- Leave in the pan to cool with approx 20 mins so the mixture dries in chunks.
- Break up the granola and stir in the blueberries.
Delicious with milk, yoghurt or even in handfuls from the jar ;-)